Advance Carolina is hiring eight (8) GOTV HUB Coordinators to work with volunteers at designated GOTV HUB locations across the state. Reporting to the GOTV HUB Managers and Regional Coordinators, the ideal candidate will successfully organize the Get Out The Vote Campaign (GOTV) for the volunteers, including, but not limited to, phone banking, canvassing, voter education events, Souls to the Polls events, and voter mobilization, designed to increase Black voter turnout.
County Locations: Bertie, Cleveland, Dare, Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, Wake
- Serve as the onsite manager of the GOTV HUBs
- Keep HUB stocked with supplies and GOTV materials
- Provide voter information to community “walk-ins”
- Responsible for voter data entry and event reporting
- Work closely with the Regional Coordinator to develop strategies and create events to encourage community participation in the campaign
- Collaborate with the Regional Coordinator
- Share social media outreach strategies and events with the Marketing Communications department
- Complete GOTV engagement initiatives virtually and in-person
- Successfully provide volunteers with accurate and up-to-date information regarding election/voting-related questions.
Qualifications + Requirements:
- Must be a North Carolina resident
- 18 years or older, with a valid driver’s license and appropriate insurance
- Pass a background check
- Must maintain a non-partisan stance on all elections
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Possess project management experience
- Passionate about engaging volunteers on critical issues that impact communities
- Have a critical eye for inclusion and accessibility
- Graphic design experience a plus but not required
- Available for (3) months (September through November)
- $7,500 total for 3 Months (Staggered Monthly Stipend)
GOTV HUB Office Hours:
- September 1 – October 16
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Thursday-Sunday (weekly)
- October 18 – November 15
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday (weekly)
- Sundays will be focused on community events
How to Apply:
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other relevant information to Marcus Fairley at email@example.com.
Advance North Carolina is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.